As Federale Verzekering, we are distinguished by our independent structure of the "mutual insurance company" type, through which we share our clients' profits in the form of restornos.
Federale Verzekering is therefore not just an insurance company. For more than 100 years, we have opted for the human approach, and you can feel that, even as an employee. For example, all our colleagues manage their files from A to Z. This way, everyone gets the chance to acquire a broad professional knowledge. And just as we are close to our customers, we also work closely together.
To strengthen our internal "Technology Department", we are currently looking for a
Head of IT Security
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Manager to join our TD leadership team!
As the Head of IT Security, your main duty will be to plan, implement and oversee activities and projects to ensure high quality of IT security operations. We expect you to have strong leadership skills as you will be on one side managing and overseeing your resources (staff and contractors) and on the other side you will be one of the Security ambassador within the organisation. You will be member of the TD Management Team, reporting directly to the CTO
Main responsibility area’s
- Responsible and accountable of IT Security Asset management (Asset inventory, Asset Documentation e.g. designs, operational process, granting access rights, ….)
- Manage Security Services (manage KPI’s, ensure SLA’s, …)
- Manage the “Keep the light on” activities (monitoring, patching, ticketing, …)
- Manage IT Security change requests (Approve/deploy Security CR)
- Manage Security incident and lead CSIRT
- Responsible for IT Security budget (Staff, Contractors, HW/SW, Managed services, …)
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
Team lead duties:
- Managing resources
- Hiring, training, performance mgt, …
- Planning and allocating resources
- Managing services (internal and outsourced)
- Managing Budget
- 3 years of experience as IT Security Manager or similar role
- 5 years of experience with Security technologies and procedures
- Previous experience in planning and budgeting
- Great leadership skills with capabilities to drive even without having formal authority
- Education or certification in Security administration and/or management (ISO27K, CISM,…)
- You will join a 100% Belgian and independent group, cooperative and mutual, on a human scale, where you can quickly make an impact.
- You will be part of our typical and specific corporate culture: our employees and former employees appreciate the positive and pleasant atmosphere and the amicable approach.
- You will join a group where the management is accessible and close to its employees.
- Federale Assurance attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees. You will be able to work from home (up to 3 days a week), have flexible working hours and have at least 31 days off per year.
- You will work in our characteristic buildings in the heart of Brussels, close to the Grand Place and the central station.
- You will benefit from a permanent contract with significant non-statutory benefits: meal vouchers, eco-cheques, cafeteria plan, group and hospital insurance, teleworking allowance, interesting discounts on insurance products, etc.
- We are the insurer that shares its profits with you. This applies not only to our customers, but also to our employees. You will be able to count on various bonuses as appreciation for the work you do.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through our wide range of training courses. You will have the opportunity to progress within the group through our internal mobility policy.